There's no telling what life has in store for my family and I. A year from now, we could be preparing to move across the country - there's no telling. If we go, I have to be able to put my skills to good use, and my primary skill, the one I hang my hat on, is my ability to generate cohesive thoughts via the written word.
If I lose this, I'm doomed.
So this blog will be my tool for forcing myself to write and write well. I can't promise it will always be interesting, or even good for that matter, but it will be practice, and I'll use it every day.
What will I be writing about? Nothing specific, just the goings-on in my world: fatherhood, sports, news, politics, what I'm reading, what I'm watching, beer, coffee, work, food, how dirty my glasses are right now (good god!) - it can be anything.
Feedback is completely appreciated, but not necessary. I'm doing this for myself, but you're welcome to come along.
No comments:
Post a Comment