It's been a challenging couple of days. I need an outlet. I need to play music. I need to blow off some steam.
With that being said, I'm pretty proud of myself for getting the laptop out four days in a row now. I don't think it's "paying dividends" yet - my writing hasn't become structured or anything, and I'm certainly not planning these posts before I write them, but in forcing myself to participate in this exercise, I'm using muscles that would otherwise fade away into a pool of corporate, middle management melange. (Did I use melange correctly? Eh, I don't feel like checking... I'll just assume I did.)
At any rate. The last few days have been exhausting, if I felt truly comfortable unloading here, I could pour my heart out for tens of thousands of words, but I just don't have it in me.
I'll leave it at this: family is hard. But it's an effort you have to make.
Good night, my zero readers. I'm enjoying this, I hope at least someone else does someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment